Thursday, March 04, 2010




If you want to buy a small dog in Paris, head to the Quai de la Mégisserie, a stretch by the Seine, where plant shops are interspersed with pet shops and customers walk out with baskets containing fur, scales and feathers.

Back in October I saw a woman take home a parrot in a large cage and many children shrieking over tiny balls of sweetness, (actually, you can include me with the shriekers - the kittens are OMG so sweet) - it's an unusual street, but I love it.

- Fuji Superia 400 - Nikon FM2 -

5 comments:

sunny said...

I'm not a cat person but HELLO those kittens are adorable. :)

Denise | Chez Danisse said...

Oh...memories. When I was about 11 yrs old I had a little grey kitten named Charming Jones. I used to carry her around in my pocket. We went everywhere together.

Enia Is (Almost) Here said...

awww these are beautiful! proper whiskas cats ;)

Caroline Hancox said...

i've walked down that street squealing before! cute photos, and i almost didn't notice the little black ears poking above the 2 little grey ones

SL said...

Strange that people still buy animals, in this day and age, when it is obvious that SO many still need homes...adopting is so much nicer. Not that they're not cute...