Friday, February 25, 2011
We're nearly there. February, the greyest of months, is almost over and soon we'll be putting the clocks forward, celebrating Easter and complaining about the heat.
In the meantime I've been looking for the beauty in winter. I think I found it recently in Ireland, at the stunning Powerscourt waterfall with some of the best mist I've ever seen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
i am also loving these last moments of winter (before i remember i'm heading straight into another one!).
this is incredible, c.
You definitely found it.
Beautiful images. Have a great weekend! x
It's a truly stunning photo!
Oh man. What a stunning shot.
I really need to go to Ireland sometime, I've never been. Please send recommendations my way.
One of the best mist pictures I have ever seen !
Gorgeous. This is what I needed to read on a damp Monday morning.
Hope you & yours are well, xo
Wow, beautiful misty loveliness! Happy March....and all things spring-like! I hope you manage to find somewhere nice to live soon. Living by the Tate Modern would be a bonus! Funny enough, my brother is looking around there at the moment too. As for us, we're looking in Crouch End, so at least we have finally decided on an area, and we really like it around there. Just need to find the accommodation, and fast! Good luck with your searching.
this is very beautiful!
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that you won the giveaway on my blog! Please email me so I can forward your adress to the Nordic Arthouse. Congrats!
beautiful shot!
hi Charlotte!
I miss you.
Lovely landscape.
Poetical.
What a beautiful and poetic picture
yes that makes winter so beautiful.
Hi Charlotte!
I´m Lorena. Do you remember me:
http://www.lorenaarance.es/
I see your recents photos of Ireland.
oh, are wonderful!!
On 7 April, I am going to visit Galway and Cork for a week.
your photos, very inspirational, as always.
Post a Comment