Wednesday, May 04, 2011
The world would be a lesser place without St John's doughnuts and bread, especially on the first sunny Saturday in March when we went to SE1 early in the morning and wore sunglasses for the first time this year whilst eating custard doughnuts and drinking coffee in the bright spring light.
- Nikon FM2 - Fuji Provia 400x -
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
A Saturday morning with sunglasses and custard doughnuts seems quite nice. I might have to try something similar, soon.
I miss London, it's been years now.
Just saw your lovely Saturday with Brian on The Blue Hour ... you guys really know your food !!!
Great shots.
I need a Maltby Street Saturday morning someday soon...
I understand very well (keeping some places secret), but...
Beautiful pics, beautiful light. So warm.
It does look lovely. Makes me want to visit London.
I know; soso happy to not live far away from St John's :)
I love this series Charlotte, beautiful.
I just came across your beautiful blog. You have a true talent for reminding others of the preciousness of simple, everyday moments. The casual and the comfortable soar towards surreal when captured in your photographs.
I'm traveling to London soon...and I am looking forward to that donut.
Thank you for sharing!
And your photos are such a joy.
Post a Comment