Gorgeous.
So beautiful.
Beautiful! I think we need a quiet sunny holiday next year (I just wish it could be sooner).
Yes, these photos certainly do look as you describe. Hot summer days well worth the wait. One can almost feel the heat from them in my lounge room where spring is waiting in the wings.g
love the lighting in these photos!
Oh, I just love that light and the old door!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Gorgeous.
So beautiful.
Beautiful! I think we need a quiet sunny holiday next year (I just wish it could be sooner).
Yes, these photos certainly do look as you describe. Hot summer days well worth the wait. One can almost feel the heat from them in my lounge room where spring is waiting in the wings.
g
love the lighting in these photos!
Oh, I just love that light and the old door!
Post a Comment