An asparagus tale.- Kodak Elite Chrome 200 - Nikon FM2 -
it's just perfect at the moment isn't it- I had some at the weekend with lashings of hollandaise- it was bliss
My lilac Siamese cat of old would so have loved to sit down to tea with you. You'd need to be quick though... lest he ate them all.Your photos are so rich and luminous... and your food looks ever so tasty.g xo
i love grilled asparagus! and with that parmesan... oh my. great tale!
i love a little squish of lemon. so good.
oh i love it so much too..will have some tonight :) like your little tale
I made grilled asparagus a few days ago, it has to be my favourite appetizer. Really great pictures too!
Oh well, would you look at that. That is quite the tale, indeed. I cannot wait to eat my weight in this stuff this summer.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
it's just perfect at the moment isn't it- I had some at the weekend with lashings of hollandaise- it was bliss
My lilac Siamese cat of old would so have loved to sit down to tea with you. You'd need to be quick though... lest he ate them all.
Your photos are so rich and luminous... and your food looks ever so tasty.
g xo
i love grilled asparagus! and with that parmesan... oh my. great tale!
i love a little squish of lemon. so good.
oh i love it so much too..will have some tonight :) like your little tale
I made grilled asparagus a few days ago, it has to be my favourite appetizer. Really great pictures too!
Oh well, would you look at that. That is quite the tale, indeed. I cannot wait to eat my weight in this stuff this summer.
Post a Comment