Tuesday, May 11, 2010


I haven't shot black and white film for years. The last black and white photos I took were in New York, in August 2002, just before my Olympus OM10 died.


- Ilford Delta 3200 - Nikon FM2 -

7 comments:

kristina - no penny for them said...

this is such a beautiful composition.

Denise | Chez Danisse said...

I used to keep one camera loaded with b&w and one with color. I also used to use Ilford 3200. All fun stuff. Enjoy! This image is lovely.

olga said...

delta 3200 is fantastic film, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
I would love to see what you do with it!

I've just shot a couple of rolls recently myself, with a, yes, om10 (!) after a very long break and I just forgot how beautiful it can be...


http://bit.ly/c9xGWX - have a look here, if you like :)

hannah said...

having both cameras at hand last week was great and also distracting. like i couldn't make up my mind. i'd see something and thing COLOR! no wait, B/W! no COLOR! you can guess there was lots of hemming and hawing.

Anonymous said...

Great pic!

thisisnaive said...

I saw this film recently and was very curious. One camera with colour and one with b&w is a very food idea!

claire said...

i love that you love this film. and i love what you are doing with it.