Monday, December 13, 2010


Cool inside, watching France roll by on a scalding hot day in late June... Happy on that TGV, heading for Toulouse from Paris.

Cameras, magazines and Moleskines, with icy cola and snacks from the buffet car.

- Nikon FM2 - Kodak Elite Chrome 400 -

4 comments:

fen and ned said...

I'll travel the length of France on the TGV and be more than happy, will I go to my local town on a train in the UK...nope!
Thanks for bringing back some good memories (of my own journey that is, I'm not suggesting I was sat behind you on that occasion!:D )
Sarah x

Denise | Chez Danisse said...

What a beautiful vision in mid December.

Katarina said...

That looks like a perfect trip to me :)

Eran Evan said...

The top photo is so thouching.
Oh I could sit on these trains too.

Took a ride like that, some months ago, from Paris to amazing St.Quentin
http://www.shutterself.com/2010/10/sunday-at-manesses.html
(the text is in hebrew, My native. Pardon)


BTW - great to find out about your blog. thanks to B.Ferry