Monday, July 09, 2012







Salad plates will save us: thankfully, there are places to get us through this summer season. 

On a bright day, up amongst the rooftops at Rose Bakery, the sun streams in, and after eating a huge plate of vegetables and salad with pots of ginger tea, it's possible to feel so fit and healthy you need to eat cake. Here is Claire and myself grinning off camera at how revitalised we feel. 

- Nikon FM2 - Fuji Provia 400x -

3 comments:

Claire said...

The cake is quite an important part of this ritual - not to be underestimated. But the veg is more veg than I usually eat in a month so there's that too...

Marion said...

I love these. YOU NEED TO EAT A CAKE, I so agree with the idea !

Melanie said...

NICE. i miss the Rose Bakery and their delicious carrot cake. have one for me!