Polaroid week 2010.
Beautiful, beautiful....perfect.
I am envious. Lovely photo - looks like the seventies...
what a perfect day to spend the first of may!
Perfection.
I want to be happy for you...but I'm too jealous!
oh charlotte! such a perfect way to kick off may.(my word verification is lemon. which made me think of lemonade and picnics... one day : )
so awesome..:)
i like that you share only one post on your "homepage" of your blogmakes it easier to focus on the photos - minimalistic and simple
i am envious about the dark chocolate salted caramels. in fact, i have thought about them since i read this post last night. eat some for me today!happy almost saturday (as wednesdays often are called in noway)!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Beautiful, beautiful....perfect.
I am envious. Lovely photo - looks like the seventies...
what a perfect day to spend the first of may!
Perfection.
I want to be happy for you...but I'm too jealous!
oh charlotte! such a perfect way to kick off may.
(my word verification is lemon. which made me think of lemonade and picnics... one day : )
so awesome..:)
i like that you share only one post on your "homepage" of your blog
makes it easier to focus on the photos - minimalistic and simple
i am envious about the dark chocolate salted caramels. in fact, i have thought about them since i read this post last night. eat some for me today!
happy almost saturday (as wednesdays often are called in noway)!
Post a Comment