On the third Saturday in April it was 70 degrees plus with clear blue skies and a light - summer - breeze. Trevaurance Cove near St. Agnes in Cornwall was the only place on earth I wanted to be. It was a gift of a day.
that looks perfect. the weather forecast is making me wish I had planned to spend Easter in Sussex for days in the garden or on the beach - we've been having sunny days and cold sea-misty evenings here.
11 comments:
That's it, I need to go to the beach. These are beautiful, I can almost smell the wet sand!
what a beautiful day. it almost looks as if you've visited one of my favorite beaches here in oz.
and what a place to be! gorgeous.
that looks perfect. the weather forecast is making me wish I had planned to spend Easter in Sussex for days in the garden or on the beach - we've been having sunny days and cold sea-misty evenings here.
love the red & blue contrasts.
enjoy the easter sun!
looks like paradise, so glad it was such a perfect day!
oh, that looks like a happy day indeed!
i think this is my first time visiting your blog. happy i stumbled upon it. especially in love with your header image.
Truly lovely place - gorgeous!
Amazing beach :) such a beauty- cliffs, the sea and sand I wish to be on a place like this.
Greetings rent holiday apartment london
Loved reading thiis thank you
Post a Comment